Friday, April 09, 2010

Recovering

The road to Snowbird eventually opened up and I got some insane Tram runs before the masses arrived. Blank canvas top to bottom!

The pow bender is now over for the time being and my legs finally have had a chance to recover. After burning through 2 vacation days and riding 5 out of 7 days last week, I need the rest!

However I won't claim best day of the year. Best days were most likely Monday and Tuesday of the storm (Snowbird was closed). Those who were smart took advantage of the Big Cottonwood resorts and were rewarded, including myself. Springtime is about catching the storm before the sun gets to it, which was out in full force Wed. After 1pm it was "hot pow". However this is the Wasatch and I plan on getting a few more powder days this spring!

Forgot my camera, hence no photos. But here is one of me about to start the day!

Photo: Quin

No comments: