Saturday, May 05, 2007

Snowbird, Sicko De Mayo











Yes, it really is May 5. Worst winter in over 35 years goes out with a bang! Last weekend me and Boyer were overheating in the 90 degree heat on our mtn bikes, this Saturday I was shredding in knee deep pow! Only in Utah.

This weekend has been crazy. I get an email from a long lost friend on Thursday night saying he coming through town and wants to reconnect. Me and Dave have been through a lot over the years. We have known each other a long time, a lot of water under the bridge as some say. Lately there has been some distance and some misunderstanding, but it was nothing some shredding and a good heart to heart talk couldnt fix. Very happy with how things turned out, good to bury the hatchet as some say.

My wife Melanie got in on the action too. I was stoked to see her smiling after each pow turn. Can't wait to ride again Sunday. I really think this is my last day on the shred this season.

No comments: