Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Waiting

Max this past Monday

Snowbird has been closed for two days, this storm is just too much to handle at the moment. Last time I checked the snowfall total was 49 inches in 48 hours. I think we have gotten around 7 feet this week alone.

Due to weather conditions and avalanche control work, the only open lift is Chickadee. The rest of our lifts and terrain will remain closed for the day.

I have pretty much ran out of vacation time so I will only be able to pull a half day when it finally opens up.

The canyon road will remain closed tonight. There is no estimated re-opening time tomorrow. Straight-Line is now in effect. There will be a temporary inter-lodge restriction at 4:30pm. This report will be updated every two hours or as soon as new information becomes available. Thank you for your patience.

I don't have anymore patience. My addiction runs deep. I want the steep and deep. Its all or nothing for me at this moment of time.

1 comment:

UtRider said...

This storm has been ridiculous.