Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bike Commute Day 33

Wednesday was too darn hot. I came home and sat in the AC and in front of the fan for an hour to cool down. How many days has it been over 100 now? Today its suppose to be 103 degrees and the more of the same the rest of the week. I decided I am not riding my bike anymore this week in the heat. Just not motivated. I broke down and drove in today in my new car. The first car I have ever owned with AC and guess what Ididnt feel guilty about it. I am doing my share, lets have the rest of you guys step up and do your share.

5 comments:

Kent said...

today will be the 10th

Forrest said...

10 days over 100 degrees and the average is only 5 and the hottest part of the summer is still to come!

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

im all for global warming, come over and lets burn plastic and styro foam in my back yard fire pit.

drive fast and use fossil fuels

Forrest said...

I actually prefer doing bong hits of stryo foam and plastic two liters, best buzz out there.

courtney said...

lets see the new car pics!