Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who designed this?



This is the Ipod holder that came with a Burton pack I bought my wife this Christmas. Did anyone do product testing on this? My family has a Shuffle, Nano, Video, and even an old school Ipod. NOT ONE will fit into this holder? Look at how this thing closes, worthless! Also I paid over 200 bucks for Burton Ronin jacket from Blindside two years ago. It was suppose to be one of the most technical jackets on the market, WORTHLESS! It had these Velcro pockets that would fill up with snow on every powder day. I wound up selling the jacket for $20 a month later. I want my money back. I bought a new Helly Hansen jacket too. All the stitching has started to come out and the season is not even over! Lame!




5 comments:

Brooke said...

Incredible.

Anonymous said...

you have it in upside down idiot

Forrest said...

Have balls if you are calling me an idiot and leave who you are. Also when turned upside down there is no place for the headphones to come out. Smarter than you asshole.

Forrest said...

Also is this a Burton person defending the brand?? Come on, what about the jacket then too?? That jacket was never worn on powder day by the person that designed it. I probably get more days on the hill than you do, so what gives?? I didnt call Burton the big bad corporation, I just called them out on something I was bummed about. Christ every snowboarder has bought a Burton product over the years, I help pay your freaking salary, I think I have a right to be critical about something when its not up to par. Also the bottom of the ipod holder has no holes for headphones, maybe I got a defect??? And for the record I still have the pack, the pack has been great. Burton has made a lot of good shit over the years, but lately its like some Communist country in there can be no criticism or dialog about their product or image.

JT said...

Hey Forrest. Classic, huh? I guess the only point would really be to ask if you tried to return it or something. Anyway, I'm starting up a website for honest unbiased reviews from real people, not sponsored etc. It's called www.BigUglySnow.com. Check it out let me know what you think. Any feedback would be appreciated.

JT